Defensive Shooting Fundamentals Course
May 17 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
This class is a 6 hour tactical shooting course that will place you in high-stress situations, helping you work on defensive shooting skills. In this course, you will learn to draw from your holster and quickly change a magazine. You will also learn the balance of speed and precision when shooting, while increasing your all round confidence when using a firearm.
- All classes are no more than 12 students.
- Classes will start promptly at 9:00am and run to 3:00pm.
- Must have a good quality holster and a magazine holder, eye and ear protection.
- Be prepared to bring 250-300 rounds of ammunition to shoot during the course.
- No refunds without 24-hour cancellation.
Book the course now: Defensive Shooting Fundamentals.
Please call (707) 540-0509 with your questions regarding the firearms course.